Saturday, April 21, 2007

It has been a while...

Today was too nice to stay indoors. I spent some time in the yard getting rid of weeds and tidying up. There was an incredible number of cigarette butts in the vegetable garden. I wonder how they got there, Dad?

I finally finished the online HTML course I was taking through work. I think I understood what I was reading. I will learn more as I work with HTML and design my website. Okay I have no immediate plans to create a site from scratch.

Here are photos from the garden. The first one is a Hepatica.

This is another variety of Hepatica.

And finally the scillas. They have spread throughout the garden.


I have finished Trish's sweater vest. I'll take photos tomorrow. Finally a knitted gift for Trish that is finished before the required date.

This is what Calle does with her favourite catnip mouse. She carries around the house and periodically drops it in her water dish to make catnip soup. She is an odd cat.


More later.

L

1 comment:

Heather G. said...

Maybe your cat really likes catnip tea? Thank you for naming those ubiquitous blue spring flowers I see everywhere.