Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday

It has been a while since I have posted. I hadn't uploaded any new photos to my computer and I get bored of hearing myself ramble and figured you would too...
I have been working on the baby quilt for Nette. I have finished hand quilting it today. For the most part I have quilted it with circles. Now I need to work on the binding. I have started to cut the binding strips. It will be finished before she goes on mat leave at the end of the month. Here is Calle helping me baste it.

Things have been quiet. Allison was away for a few days (so she wasn't calling). We have finished watching season four of Monk. There are several options: Rome, Big Love, Deadwood. There is also the possibility of going to see a movie at the theatre (what a novel idea).
I'll leave you with some photos from the garden.



More later.


L

No comments: