Monday, May 22, 2006

Urgh!

On April 30th I ordered two digital photo jigsaw puzzles from Loblaw's Photolab for my mom and dad from Allison and I. The order said it would take 10 business days. I thought I had enough time for delays. The system was easy to use and I got the idea to make calendars for Christmas gifts. I figure I would need at least six I started to pick out garden photos that I would use. But the whole thing was too easy.

I received an email on Wednesday May 17th stating that I could pick up my order in 10 days. It had already been 13 days. The puzzles were not ready to be picked up before I left Toronto on Saturday. I will have to pick them up when I return and mail them to my parents. At which point I will email Loblaws and express my great disappointment and frustration. I will also tell them that I had planned on using them for my calendars but I will now use another company to order my gifts.

I am still thinking about what photos to use. For my next online digital photo order I will do more research about the quality and reliability of the company I use.

Today I saw an American Goldfinch and Purple Finches (at least one male and several females) at the feeders. There was a hummingbird at the quince shrub. I really need to get a tele-photo lens for my digital camera for my garden and bird photos.

Tomorrow Mom, Allison and I are going to a quilt store Harbour Quilt Store, in Antigonish. While we are gone Dad is going to cut the grass (if it doesn't rain). What is a "gonish"? and why are people there so anti-gonish? Sorry bad joke.

More later (there will be more anti-Loblaw Photolab rants).

L

No comments: