Friday, June 09, 2006

Finally Friday

Another work week is over, finally. I am really starting to look forward to retirement. I think I see the incredibly faint light of it at the end of the tunnel. Okay I'm just fooling myself. I'll never be able to retire. I'll die of a heart attack at my cubicle. How is that for optimism?

I just finished booking my flight to Newfoundland and return from Halifax for August. I think I need to pack less stuff for this trip. Not that I felt like I had a lot of clothing last month. The less I pack the less I have to carry around. My flight out there leaves at 6:55 am on the Saturday. I don't even want to think of what time I have to wake up at for that. I will be wearing a baseball hat to the airport.

One more photo from Blues Mills.

One of the old cars up the hill from Mom and Dad's house.

The view from the upstairs hallway.

An apple blossom from one of the many trees.

More later.

L



No comments: