Saturday, October 21, 2006

Yes, I am obsessed with my holiday preparations

Hello. My name is Lesley and I'm addicted to my Christmas 2006 spreadsheet. There is something rewarding about updating the status of my gift list. Today I updated 6 items. I also ordered my Christmas cards online. They should arrive in 2 weeks. Then I need to sit down and write the ones that are being mailed. I can procrastinate on the others. Including my Secret Santa for work I have six gifts left to buy. Of course there five others I have to make. The moral of the story is that my plan is working (unlike Bush's Iraq plan).

No new photos today. Just more bragging.

I have been hand quilting the baby quilt. I have no idea how much longer it will take. I'm more a little less than half done. Then there is the binding to finish. Tonight during the hockey game I'll finish the sleeve for Trish's cardigan and have enough time to start the other sleeve.

Tomorrow is the Creative sewing and needlework show. I have to finalize my shopping list tonight.

I have to go rest for tomorrow. I'm meeting Allison at 10:15 at Union Station.

More later.

L

No comments: