Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The calm before the storm...

The bedroom has been refurnished. Gone is the old futon. In its place is a new mattress and Ikea bedframe and two new dressers. The room is now parent friendly. My parents would not have survived a night on the futon. They should be nice to Trish as she insisted on the new bed.
I have meet Harry the hairless dog. He definitely has an attitude. He is very adorable.

This is the coat that Trish gave to Allison for her birthday for Harry.

What is about my family now naming pets after the Royal family? My parents' cat is Elizabeth and now Allison has a prince.

Our tree has been decorated. It is a good height for our living room. Also it is a decoration friendly tree if that makes sense. The branches are evenly distributed with room for the ornaments to hang. To see the tree correctly flip your monitor to the left. I'm sorry I did fix the orientation of the photo before posting it.


I'll post photos of my cats with the tree next time.
I have a few days to finish preparing for my parents' visit. I need to finish cleaning the house, get some groceries that they eat and some activities to keep them busy since I don't have cable television. I also have to wrap Christmas gifts. I should get some rest for all that.
More later.
L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About the name you guys were not going for the other names! But he is going mental because Char will not share a bone with him I better go get him a toy!
al