Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's almost Christmas

On Saturday I dropped off 10 scarves and 2 hats at Knit-O-Matic. I still have more completed scarves and hats at work to donate. I have been taking kits that Haley at Knit-O-Matic has made up to donate to knitters to make scarves with. I have been raffling them to knitters who have completed projects.

Trish and her parents delivered our tree on Sunday. With our fancy swivel tree stand it took five minutes to set up the tree. All we need is time to decorate it and the cats not to knock it over.

I'm almost done knitting Allison's cardigan. I should have enough time to sew it together. I will need to get a zipper for it. This weekend I need to make the catnip toys for Calle and Trotsky.

I got the new Scissor Sisters' CD today. I have only been able to listen it once. So far I really like it. At work Chris' radio station is only playing Christmas songs and it is mostly the bad ones. The rarities are covers of Joni Mitchell's River and a few others. I have been listening to Aimee Mann's Christmas CD (OneMore Drifter in the Snow).

On Sunday Trish and I are going to Oakville to meet Harry the hairless dog.

That is all for now. I'll leave you with a photo of Harry.

More later.


L


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have it done in time? This was posted on the 13th what happened? Oh I guess you can blame it on your parents coming! Well I guess it is a good thing that Harry got his outdoor wear before I get mine!! I need sleep, night lesley!
al