Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mish Mash Update

Yesterday I basted Mish Mash. It took over the living room floor. I have no idea how long it took. I was fully supervised.







Calle is a little more "paws on" in her management style.

The photo above is to give you a sense of the size of the quilt. The finished size is suppose to be 63 x 70.

I will start hand quilting today. It will probably take a few weeks to quilt and a day or so to bind. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I really like Amy Butler's fabric. Wait until you see my next two quilting projects (one will be in Butler's new line of fabric and the other will be Kaffe Fassett).

I have been knitting hats and scarves for the Street Knit Project. My work group was mentioned in a recent post on their site (http://www.streetknit.ca/). There are some photos of my co-workers also posted.

I need to go and find some cat grass. These means I have to leave the house... I'm not sure that is a good idea. It could be worse I could live in Manitoba...

More later.

L

No comments: