Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mid-Week Report

I have quilted one row of blocks on Mish Mash (6 of 18 bigger blocks are done). There is still much work to be done. But it is easier to work on it during the weekend. By the time I get home from work and have dinner it is almost 7pm and it is rather bulky. And as reminder, my blog is called OCD_Slacker...

Here is a photo from Sunday's work.





This is the last block on the middle row. This weekend I started another row.

I also need to start thinking about the baby quilt. Maybe I'll spend some time this weekend cutting fabric. I have until July... but at the pace I quilt... I should start soon.

I have been working on Trish's sweater vest. I have found out how to "purl through the back of the loop." It is knit on 4mm needles. Yes that is 4mm. Very small and slow. I have knit 4 inches of the back so far.

I'm getting ready for the Walk for MS on April 15th. To sponsor me you can goto www.supercitieswalk.com. Click on the "Get online with the Super Cities Walk for MS" button on the right hand side. On the next page click on the "Pledge A Walker" button. Enter my name in the "Find A Walker" field. Then enter the amount you want to donate to the MS Society. Thank you in advance for your support.

I should get back to knitting.

More later.

L


No comments: