Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring has almost Sprung

It is starting to feel like spring here. There has been some rain, and some variations in the temperature. I took some photos of the snow drops that are almost in bloom.

I took a photo of Trish's sweater vest. I have done almost 17" so far. I have another 5" to knit before I can start the shoulder shaping. I should be done the back mid-week. This will jinx my progress, but it is going quicker than I thought it would.

I hemmed a pair of pants today. I bought three pairs of "boyfriend trousers" from the Gap. And since they are women's pants, they do not come in length, so they all require hemming. I'm going to hem another pair later tonight.

I only quilted one block of Mish Mash this weekend. I'll spend more time next weekend. I had some extra errands to run.
I am having some technical difficulties uploading the photos I want to show you. I'll try to add them tomorrow.
I have to go and watch another episode of Dead Like Me. The DVD is due back at the video store at 9pm.
More later.

No comments: