Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lost and hopefully found

When my parents moved, I lost my sewing room. Okay it was my mother's sewing room. But it was were I made a mess cutting fabric and sewing (and ripping out and re-sewing). It was also where I stored my fabric stash and quilting equipment. Now it is all at my house, slowly taking over.

I now have a sewing machine at home (my mother's old Singer) and a machine in Oakville at my sister's (it is the New Home machine my father bought at Value Village for $20). Both machines are in great condition (my mom bought her Janome when she started quilting seriously). It's not like I'm going to do anything fancy any time soon.

What I'm missing is a table to put the sewing machine on to use it. This has not been a problem because I had told myself that I'm not working on any new projects until I have finished my first quilt. Last night I finished quilting it. I now need to bind it and it is done. So now I have to find a table. Oh the difficulties...

I guess I need to find a knitting project to get me through. There are worse things in life.

More later.

L

No comments: