Saturday, May 27, 2006

And tomorrow we leave on a jet plane

Yesterday we went to Sydney. Yet another beautiful drive. We stopped several times for photos. Allison and I mailed some postcards at the Christmas Island post office. At the Mall Allison and I got matching T-shirts that say Cape Breton Liberation Army. Mom got herself a very nice summer outfit. While we shopped Dad had a coffee at Tim Horton's. After the mall we went to Canadian Tire. My parents got some plants for the planter down at the road and a Delphinium to replace the dead shrub Dad and I pulled up earlier in the week.

Today, I'm making a cheesecake to take to Uncle Duncan and Aunt Gloria's tonight. Mom is going to show me how to finish the baby blanket and put binding on a quilt. I think there may even be time for a drive to Orangedale.

Tomorrow we fly from Halifax back to Toronto. And return to work on Monday.

More later.

L

No comments: