Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Super Cities Walk for MS went well. It was cold, but the rain held off until we were safely on our way home. Our team raised $1230. Allison, Len and Charlotte made it home safely to Oakville.

I'm currently knitting a pair of socks. I started them at Easter while visiting Trish's family. This will be the third pair I've made. When I started the first pair I temporarily thought about making people socks for Christmas. That idea went in the recycle bin quickly.

I may need another project for the train Maybe a spring sweater, or a baby sweater (all I need is someone with a baby). I could start my Christmas knitting. Or I could find a project that will use up my stash. Now there is a radical idea. Decrease the stash instead of adding to it. It could work.
Trish and I took our first garden centre trip of the year on Sunday afternoon. For the first time ever, we didn't buy anything, but we did some some things we liked. We found a clematis that would help hide the wire fence on the south side of the yard. There were several plants that we noticed but we decided to figure out what we want to do in the back of the yard, now that we have room after a few trees were cut down.


I'm going to Niagara Falls with Allison and Len on Saturday. The Patchwork Porch is having a fat quarter sale. We have to pick up some for our mom.

More later.

L

No comments: