Saturday, December 02, 2006

Update

Okay so it has it been a little while...




I finally finished the Baby Brick quilt. All that needs to happen now is for the baby to be born. That happened last Sunday night.

I'm still working on Allison's Christmas cardigan. It should be done by Christmas. For Trish's cardigan I need to figure out what to use as a tie. Then I can sew it together.


Today I took a taxi to the Goodwill. I filled the trunk and the backseat. On my way home I stopped at Knit-O-Matic and dropped off the 10 scarves, 6 hats and 1 pair of mittens that my work knitting group completed for the Street Knits Project. There is still more at my desk. I also picked up 3 kits that Haley at Knit-O-Matic put together for Street Knits. I'll put the names of people who have completed projects in a hat and draw 3 winners.



I set up our wireless network today. This is the first post from not only the wireless network but from my new laptop. I have named it "Tinman". It is very shiny. It works on my laptop and Trish's work laptop.

I'm saving my housework for tomorrow. Also tomorrow is the Kids' Activity Party at work. I'm going to help out. I'm also going to work on my powerpoint photo show for our Holiday Gala. Another busy day.

The hockey game is about to start...

More later.

L

No comments: